From Gilbert Rodriguez, our Youth Minister
Through the parish youth group, I came to encounter Christ, know myself better and made life-long friendships that have contributed so much good to my life.
We want you to have the same experience! Every Friday from 7-9 pm teens 13-18 years of age gather for Youth Night in the basement of the parish rectory. We have games, snacks, opportunities to make new friends, but most importantly an opportunity to deepen our relationship with Christ. You are most welcomed to come and join us for the journey!
Every Friday Night at 7:30, the youth group (13 and up) meet to pray, praise, talk and have fun at the rectory; they welcome youth to join them.
During the Year they plan:
- An Opening BBQ in September
- A Midnight Run on Thanksgiving Day to the Homeless on the Subway
- A Lock-in Youth Retreat before Christmas
- A Trip to NYC for Ice Skating during Christmas Break
- Events surrounding the March for Life in January
- A Valentine Day Prayer experience around proper intimacy for teens and young adults
- Vocation Events and Trips in the Spring
- A BBQ to end the school year
- Summer trips to Six Flags, to Sunday outdoor picnics, and outside fun
PLUS THEIR WEEKLY PRAYER MEETING AT THE PARISH
Pray for our Youth and support them where you can.